Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Meals VS. Same Sex Marriages

OK, I know these two subjects are two completely different categories. They got me thinking. So, here is more blogging regurgitation.
I've also never ever made any political kind of comments on any of the social networks i'm apart of, until now. BUT, they are things that I'm interested in.

San Francisco has issues. They are thinking that its ok to pass a law that says Happy Meals can't be sold with toys unless the meal is more healthy. BUT, they are also thinking its ok to pass Same Sex Marriage laws. Maybe I"m opening a can of worms, but I needed to get that out.....Granted, healthier Happy Meals makes ME happy. BUT, Same Sex marriages is something I DO NOT believe in. Just sayin.......

Another point I'd like to make is that there is a person that is so important to me has the name "Gaye." She was named that when the meaning of the word was 'happy.' Which is a good word to describe this person. She is so kind and truly Christ-like. That word is so special to me that I don't use it in the slag form many use it today, which makes me sad.

I also read an article in the Scroll this week written by Jessica Black. Her point is that homosexuality is a reality in our world and we need to show respect. I think we need to be loving and kind to ALL kinds of people. That doesn't mean we have to agree with their life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment