As Mr. Potatoe Head would say..."Hey, I can dream can't I?"

Yes, I just watched Eclipse TWICE. It's been a nasty, emotionally unstable weekend.
How do I get through it?
Eat my own pizza.
Drink my own 2 liter of Pepsi (Don't judge me. Hitch quote - "I figured if my heart stops beating, it'd quit hurting so much.)
Cry a lot - in the shower, on your pillow, with your roommates, in the car, etc, etc.
AND
"Retail Therapy" Liz Willis I had you in mind :) I bought Eclipse, new socks (yeah, its my thing...especially when I can't afford new boots) and Christmas presents.
ON THE OTHER HAND -
I haven't blogged about my Thanksgiving.
It was SOOOO good to see my family and extended family. I got some QUALITY time with everyone. I got to eat plenty of Shrimp Dip, (my fav) lots of Ham (my other fav) TONS of cherry pie (Thank you Grandma who makes it especially for me and my Uncle Merv),

I got to see my Chelsey and Lynli girls, meet Chaz and see Nicole and Beau again after a really long time. Read Grandpa's new poems and see movies with Kate and Jent in the new part of their house. :)
For the Upcoming Future-
Needless to say, after shopping today. I'm looking forward to giving my Christmas presents.
I loved seeing you!!! Even if we didn't get to watch Bye Bye Birdie... Love you!!
ReplyDeleteOh my Jess. I don't know what's going on but I know things will turn out for you. You are such a good girl and I have loved reading your blog. :) his is audra p.s.
ReplyDelete