Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mixed Emotions & Announcements

Tonight, I sit alone in my empty apartment. End of Winter Semester and everyone is done and gone. I'm exhausted. I've locked and checked 50 some odd apartments today. I said goodbye to one of my best friends in this world. I'm not even sure the next time I'll get to see her. I'm excited for my brother to come home next month. I miss the other one. Like crazy. I'm leaving my social life behind in Rexburg. I'll miss people that are here. I need direction in my life. I have no money to my name. I don't have a job.

WHAT DOES A GIRL DO with herself?!

AND .... I officially announce that I am saying GOODBYE to the INTERIOR DESIGN DEPARTMENT. I'm not sure where life will lead me. To ALL my friends I've made there - I don't believe in goodbyes. I love you all.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure with time, you'll figure out what path to take. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man Jess, RH will not be the same without you! Faith and I were just talking about how awesome you are and how much we love you! Don't worry, when I am in Utah, you KNOW I will visit! I love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodbye to the interior design department?!?!! my goodness, we have some catching up to do! I hope all is well and that things will slowly piece themselves together for you... they most always do :) Keep you chin up girlie! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll figure it out chica, things have a way of coming into your life at just the right time...including majors. Even if it takes awhile...like me, I'll be nearly 29 when I finally earn my degree.

    We'll miss your never-ending optimism in the department!

    I agree...goodbye's are not my thing. Besides, you always say hello again, someway or another in life!

    ReplyDelete