Rowan Paige Staples was born on April 1st.
{Read the amazing story here.}
Yes folks, April 1st.
The Staples joined the April 1st Club.
It has an elite group of
marvelous people.
{if I do say so myself}
I love you Paigie. I just wanted you to know how grateful I am for your example.
My thoughts have turned to motherhood lately. I think because of Conference. I've been doing a lot of soul searching, future planning, etc, etc. THEN, low and behold, here I am typing my saved & drafted post and Kirsten pops up with a new post {love her blog} about her little Brookelyn.
One day.... One day..
Just not my turn yet.
i promise, when 'your day' shows up, it will amaze you how perfectly timed the Lord's plan is. and it will only be more beautiful (in so many ways) than you could've ever planned for yourself!
ReplyDeletep.s. thank you for the sweet sweet reference!
jess you are so sweet! i cant wait for you to meet this precious little girl... and ps. she is excited to join the april fools baby club!
ReplyDeletelove you girlie!