Week 6 has been a great last week to finish out my class. I DO feel like I've grown a little bit in my knowledge of the gospel. I've studied parts of the scriptures I've never studied before. And THAT feels good. I've always had a love for the 4 Gospels and I mean I LOVE them. I have scribbles and pen marks over everything in those books. But the rest of my New Testament pretty much remained untouched and unexplored. I'm grateful that I've this has, in a way, forced me to get to know other scriptural prophets and peoples. I'm surprised at how many jews of truth I've been able to uncover and never knew they were there! I can honestly say: 'Look at what I was missing out on!'
I can also say that I have a renewed sense of love and appreciation for my Father in Heaven and for His Son, Jesus Christ. I know they live and I know they love us. May we all remember that during this Christmas season.
No comments:
Post a Comment