I know I'm behind on my March Countdown. But, tonight...I'm emotional.
Please don't misunderstand me. I love ALL of my brothers. They are ALL special to me in their own way. When Michael left on his mission... I missed him. I missed him terribly. He and I were best buddies. He was there for me when no one else was. But, I knew that he would come back. In fact, he only has 79 more days. But tonight, I feel like I'm loosing my best friend. There is just a connection you have with certain people that is irreplaceable. Not that those connections are lost, just harder to be maintained. My second brother Jeff is being set apart as a missionary as we speak. I know Jeff will come home and see him again, I just miss him. Already. Like an ache - when someone dies.
No comments:
Post a Comment