Dear Friends -
For some reason...this has hit close to home. I've been having multiple friends having babies. But it's different when it's someone you're close to. My cousin Chelsey and her hubby Jayson having been anxiously awaiting the arrival of their first little girl. She's affectionately been nick named 'Baby J' until something more formal comes along. I haven't even been able to meet her yet, and in fact, I just got the news. She's been here a whole 40 minutes (being born at 6:27 p.m.) I'm anticipating the day I get to be called Mom like Chelsey is today. I'll never forget the saying I heard while at a BYU Idaho Devotional about a mother being closest to the veil during the birth of one of her children. Interesting how even though I'm a half an hour away from all the action...I still feel a little closer to heaven today.
No comments:
Post a Comment