Thinking in terms of BECOMING....I really DO want to be a mom some day. (And it will be my priority!)
Saturday, April 24, 2010
A Peek into my Future...
Thinking ahead to the future today. Jeanne was right....today WAS good practice. The only problem is....I'm exhausted! This is my life fast forwarded ten years from now. (Hoo Rah to all you moms our there. You are doing an awesome job.) I've been babysitting my boss' kids this weekend. I love these rambunctious, energetic, fun-loving girls. We've had Saturday Movie night because these little girls have been so tired that all they wanted to do was watch movies today. In the mean time, I took the opportunity to do some creating and practice on a different 'scale.' There's nothing like Spaghetti-O's and yogurt for dinner, followed by a chocolate chip cookie chaser. (Say THAT ten times fast...)
Thinking in terms of BECOMING....I really DO want to be a mom some day. (And it will be my priority!)




Thinking in terms of BECOMING....I really DO want to be a mom some day. (And it will be my priority!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment