My goal in blogging is to share my thoughts and feelings about life as I learn to 'become.'
Elder Dallin H. Oaks gave a talk entitled : "The Challenge to Become" which has stayed with me.
In remembering his talk, I want to share my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and in addition; my love of the world as I see it through Design. Design, to me, is many things and I continue to add to that list as I 'become.' I see it as I dance, I see it when I create, I see it with my family, I see it in my love of Nature, I see it in the Principles and Doctrines of the Gospel. I have a crazy dream to change a small portion of the world and leave it here when I'm gone. SO, Here's my journey... in 'becoming.'
No comments:
Post a Comment