I'll give you all the Reader's Digest version of what's happening with my life.
I'm living at home. I work full time as a dental assistant again. And, it's kickin my trash! I'm so out of shape and so so out of it. I've currently put school on hold for awhile. I'm not sure why exactly Interior Design turned out NOT to be the answer I'd always thought it would be. I have been toying with the idea of taking classes again at UVU to give UVU another shot. (I didn't like it freshman first semester.) I AM however, taking on online New Testament class through BYU I to keep Rexburg an open option....if that's what I decide.
- THEREFORE -
I'm going to be posting a lot again. But, it's going to be New Testament things and gospel stuff I'm learning :)
Hope you are all doing swell!
No comments:
Post a Comment