it's been awhile...my bad.
First thing, I love charms. They are all little pieces of memories for me. I put the newest pieces together on my bracelet and my mom’s today. With the list of charms that I need to replace… I’ve been doing a lot of looking and I want more. They are so. much. fun. ANYONE know of how to get sterling silver charms online for cheap(er)?! I've been looking.....but it'll cost a BOAT.LOAD. in order to order all the ones I want. =/
Second thing, my most wonderful brother Elder Michael David Adamson has come home. {Riverside California Mission} a photo blog to come later. --- I wasn’t overly excited. I was mostly a little nervous that it would be awkward. I’d known how awkward my guy friends had been, so I thought it would be for him. Turns out…it wasn’t too bad. (It’s like he said… “She’s my sister!) He has felt a little bit lost within the 24 hours he’s been home. He misses California. A lot I think. I’ve been worried (along with my Mother) that he hasn’t been eating like he normally did. He’s developed acid reflux. Go figure. Runs in the family. He’s acted like himself so far. Not seeming too weird. Except the eating thing. He ate better tonight. He’s supposed to meet friends tonight, so I’m excited for him.
Lastly, our dear friend and neighbor Craig Perry is in remission from cancer! I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! Our God truly is a god of miracles. We’ll continue to pray for them. But he went for his PET scan last week and his cancer doctor said he’s cancer free. He has a large lump still in his body so they sent him to a surgeon to continue his treatment and continue to monitor him. I’m very excited and happy for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment