Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm SO lucky.

I have the most amazing brothers in the WORLD. If you don't know them, you don't know what I"m talking about. (Sorry about that.)
My Mom told me tonight that my 13 yr old kid brother Jake, prays for me every night. He says - Please bless her to not get frustrated and that she can do her home work. It's SO humbling to know that someone prays for you every night.





Do you see that boy right there?! He's my 18 yr. old brother. He's doing the best to make good decisions in his life and I'm so proud of him. He's on the verge of receiving his mission call. We hope it comes soon. I'm excited to get Michael home from his mission in May. Matthew is my big teddy bear. He pretends he's all big, tough and macho....but really he's a teddy "beah."

No comments:

Post a Comment