Soooo....for a long time now...I've been thinking about my regular blog of Potential Facebook Status'.
You know how you think in your head...'Man! That would be a great Facebook status.' But of course you don't want to change it 50 times a day. So, this is the beginning of a new tradition... You BLOG them instead of Facebook them. What's the difference?! I don't know...they are just hilarious. :)
10/11/10
Jess - [listening and singing to Beauty & Beast] 'Ohhhh! Isn't this amazing?! It's my favorite part because you'll see. Here's where she meets Prince Charming, but she won't discover that it's him 'til Ch 3!' [speaking] "Stace! We just have to wait until Ch3 for our Prince Charming!"
Staci- Ah man! I thought I was on Ch 22. :(
Stac- Dating should be like volleyball. All you do is call MINE! and everyone backs off. :)
10/19/10 - "Que Sara, Sara" - whatever will be, will be. The future's not ours to see..."Que Sara, Sara."
LOVE the volleyball analogy!!! :)
ReplyDelete