Saturday, August 21, 2010
Goals & Trials
My goals in life are A) to be a wife and mom one day. But, while I'm on that particular journey, I want to help others. Some of you have seen my very first blog post from Jane Chen and her Warm Embrace, which I love. But I love architecture, helping the environment and sustainablilty and Universal Design - providing better environments for all kinds of people. Those are my joys and where I want to take my life. So much so, that I'm planning on a "Things That Inspire Me" themed room for Fall Semester. :) BUT, I have struggles as well. I'm blessed with GAD which is General Anxiety Disorder. GAD has provided me with many medical problems over the last two years of my life. I often wonder if the Major I've chosen will include my downfall since I'm so prone to anxiety. I'm praying and hoping that I'm doing the right things in life. I want to stay headed in the right direction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment